This module is about online communication, and you will have the opportunity to learn about online communication in a comprehensive way, covering various topics along the way.
In detail, after completion of this module, you will:
- enhance knowledge of different types of online communication as well as the benefits and drawbacks of using online communication
- increase awareness of existing relevant sites, platforms and social media platforms where you can publish and share recipes
- enhance knowledge of basic netiquette rules and guidelines
- enhance knowledge of basic rules and guidelines on how to stay safe online and protect yourself from cybercriminals
- increase awareness of the importance of selective sharing online
- enhance knowledge on strategies how to deal with negativity online
According to these learning objectives, the course is divided into 3 lessons. Each lesson includes one or more instructional videos and other learning opportunities, such as assignments for group discussions or links to explore. The module is rounded off with a final quiz to check what you have learned. We recommend completing the module in the lesson order given.