Module 4. Communication online_Quiz
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Identify the different types of online communication
- Video conferencing
- Instant messaging
- Online forums
- A conference between two or more persons at different sites by using computer networks to transmit audio and video data.
- A communication method that uses electronic devices to deliver messages across computer networks. It refers to both the delivery system and individual messages that are sent and received.
- A communication service that enables you to create a private chat room with another individual or group of individuals to communicate in real time over the Internet.
- A weblog that is updated on a regular basis by their author. It can contain information related to a specific topic, e.g. travelling or food/culinary.
- They allow users to discuss various topics – from hot news, their hobbies, medical conditions, etc.
Which of the following is necessary to communicate online successfully?CorrectIncorrect
What is the correct way to share someone else recipe?CorrectIncorrect
What is the correct order of the steps to building an online community?
- Identifying key stakeholders for the online community
- Assessing the needs
- Selecting a community platform
- Developing rules and norms
- Setting up the community
- Building engagement in the community
- Promote your community
What are the basic netiquette rules?CorrectIncorrect
Identify the different types of cyber threats
- Credential stuffing
- Malicious software encrypts your hard drive (or parts of it) and blocks access to your files. To "unlock" your device, you need to pay a certain amount of money, usually in cryptocurrency.
- An attempt to gain sensitive private information by deceiving you. Usually, it is carried out via email or a web page, but it can also happen via telephone or text message.
- A type of cyberattack in which the attacker collects stolen account credentials, typically consisting of lists of usernames and/or email addresses and the corresponding passwords (often from a data breach), and then uses the credentials to gain unauthorized access to user accounts on other systems.
What should you always do to stay safe online?CorrectIncorrect