Planning and designing your podcast
- Identify the main steps in the production of a podcast
- Develop a plan for creating a podcast
- Record and publish a podcast
Step by step instructions
- Go through Lessons 1-6 and make notes of all the steps you’ll need to go through in the process of recording a podcast.
- Make your own plan of creating a podcast by answering the following questions:
- How many speakers are there in your podcast (just you, another speaker(s)?
- Where are you going to record a podcast?
- What equipment do you need and how will you get it?
- How long is your podcast? 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes or more?
- What is the topic of your podcast? (narrating a recipe, storytelling about your favourite dish, interview with a chef, interview with your family members who inspired you to cook and share recipes, etc.)
- What is the theme of your episode and what message you want to pass to your audience?
- Who is your audience (just your family and friends, colleagues, or wider audience)?
- What is the musical intro of your podcast?
- Make a clear structure of your podcast by following the three act structure.
- Brainstorm ideas for your podcast artwork.
3. If you feel comfortable and prepared enough, you can record the podcast and publish it using Buzzsprouts. Good luck!